Microblading is one of the hottest trends in beauty today and it is ideal for anyone wanting to enhance the look of their eyebrows, especially for those with little to no hair. Unlike traditional machine applied permanent makeup, microblading is applied manually by using a tool to tattoo fine eyebrow hairs into your own eyebrows, creating the appearance of the full, perfectly shaped eyebrows you’ve always wanted! When performed correctly by a qualified microblading artist, it is difficult to tell the difference between your real hairs and the microbladed strokes.
Ombre/Powder / Microshading Brows:
Known as Ombre Brows – A semi-permanent styling technique that results in a soft shaded pencil look. Pigment is implanted by a digital machine with small needle(s) creating soft pixels across the eyebrows. Particularly recommended for oily skin or combination skin and especially for those who fill in their eyebrows regularly with pencil or shadow.
Cosmetic Lips tattooing is also called “lip contour”, “kissable lips”, “candy lips” The technique and color choices of the artist will make the difference in creating a natural, blush, candy or “just bitten” look to the lips.
The technique uses a small needle and works softly on the lips to very gently implant the color without creating too heavy of a lip liner/ border appearance. Colors are chosen depending on client’s desired results and skin tones, the overall aim is to give the lips life and a natural tint without being too dramatic. Healing results will be a soft blush color.
- Corrects symmetry of lips.
- Visually maximize and enhance the fullness and lip color where pigment has been loss.
- Wakeup with makeup.
- Appointment time: 3-3.5 hours includes pre-drawing and numbing.
- Healing Time: 1-2 days.
- Pain Level: objective, about 2-3
- Touch Up: Necessary 6-8 weeks after initial session.
- Maintenance: As needed for color boost.
If you are interested in the lips procedure, we highly recommend you get a cold sore/ blister prescription (Valtrex). Please take 24 hours before your procedure, the day of and 5 days after to prevent any outbreaks. If you are not able to get the prescription by your doctor, you can purchase Lysine (OTC) to use 2 weeks prior and 2 weeks after to your appointment.
SOFT LINER/LASH LINER
Soft Liner (Soft Shading Eyeliner): By using European techniques, this soft shading eyeliner is one of Suki’s signature procedures that will create a soft, subtle smoky look, giving a thicker eyelash appearance and the defined wing line. The look can be customized based on the client’s desire.
- Last up to 3 years.
- Procedure will take 3-3.5 hours.
- Procedure is totally safe, pain level can be objective (0-3) depending on individual.
- Anesthesia will be applied before and during the procedure based on client’s comfort level
Lash Liner (Lash Enhancement): Gently implants pigment on the lash line by using a Permanent Makeup machine. This procedure will give you naturally thicker eyelash appearance..
- Last up to 3 years.
- Procedure is totally safe, pain level can be objective (0-2) depending on individual.
- Anesthesia will be applied before and during the procedure based on client’s comfort level.